4720 Peachtree Ind. Blvd Ste# 301&305&10&102
Berkeley Lake, GA, 30071
ALL KIDS FIRST EARLY INTERVENTION SERVICES, LLC. 2005-Present Atlanta/GA
CONNETING DOTS 2016-Present Atlanta/GA
Founder/Executive Director/Board Certified Behavior Analsyt
*Providing home based and clinic based ABA therapy services for children on Autism Spectrum Disorder ages 2 and up in Gwinnett, Fulton, Dekalb, Forsyth, Cobb Counties,
* Consultation/ joint session with other therapists ( speech therapist, occupational therapist, physical therapist) regarding own caseloads.
* ABA training to professionals
* Parent Training
* Job Training
* Social Skills Training
ALGI ABA THERAPY CENTER 2012-Present Istanbul/Turkey
*Providing direct supervision therapists and sessions quarterly
*Meeting with program coordinators weekly thru SKYPE
*Providing ABLLSR assessment and program planning to children who enr0lledteh program
*Providing private consultation to families who have children on ASD
MARCUS INSTITUTE 2010-2011-Atlanta, GA
- Implement individualized educational and behavioral programming designed by Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s),
* Direct 1:1 service provision in a child’s home, school, or other natural environment,
- Teaching new academic, behavioral, social, and motivational skills,
- Effectively responding to and minimizing difficult or disruptive behaviors,
- Creating a fun, motivating experience to generate the highest level of performance for every individual,
- Collecting data on programming targets and utilizing an online system to enter, track, and view progress,
* Providing support to parents, teachers, and caregivers to make the most of their efforts in making our programs universal across all areas of the child’s environment
BRIDGING THE GAP EDUCATIONAL SERVICES, LLC. 2004-2005 –Atlanta/GA
Special Instructor/ABA Therapist
- Provide special instruction services in Gwinnett, Dekalb, Fulton, Hall County BCW program. Working on kids’ fine motor, gross motor, cognitive, adaptive, social, communication skills…
- Provide 1:1 ABA Therapy to the kids who are in ASD.
AKATLAR 1992 – 1999 Special Education Center for Mentally Handicapped Children, Istanbul, Turkey
Owner, Director, Educator
Volunteer Group Leader
2013-present Spectrum Autism Support Group
Organizing monthly outings and lead the monthly support groups for adults who have Asperger Syndrome or High Functioning Autism
Volunteer Assistant to Physiotherapists.
2000 Dreampower Therapeutic Equestrian Center
Assisted physiotherapists treating children with special needs
2000-2006 Special Olympics
Encouraged the athletes during the games.
Assistant Sports Director of Special Olympics, Turkey
1988 – 1998 Special Olympics Committee
Team member of management team. Hosted athletes and families. Encouraged the athletes at the games. Assisted coaching Basketball & Running teams.
1991 – 1992 Street Children Association
- Counseled and offered guidance to street children.
- Developed a counseling program and trained volunteers.
1989 – 1991 Erol Sabanci Spastic Children Training and Treatment Center
- Developed and implemented educational programs for children with autism, cerebral palsy and Down syndrome.
- Helped spastic children to gain social skills/adaptive skills as well as academic skills.
2014-present California Southern University
- PsyD in Clinical Psychology
2010-2012 Capella University
* MS in Human Behavior
2010-2012 Penn State University
- Certificate Program in Applied Behavioral Analysis in Special Education
1986 – 1990 Marmara University
- BS in Advising and Psychological Consultancy with Pedagogic Formation – Teaching Certificate
- 2006-Present- AHHBEI
2004 – American Business Women’s Association, North Gwinnett Chapter, GA
- 2003 – Mothers & More, Decatur Chapter, Atlanta GA
- 1991 – 1999 Street Children Association, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1993 – 1997 Lions Club Tesvikiye Chapter, Istanbul, Turkey
- 1990 – 1991 Lions Club Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania
- 1988 – 1990 Leo Club Bebek Chapter, Istanbul, Turkey